MY BIG BRUSH BUDDY™
The MYKITCO.™ original design and best selling, MY BIG BRUSH BUDDY™
Designed in his kitchen back in 2015 by James Molloy, this original, innovative and revolutionary way to carry and store your makeup brushes now has an extra two sections, meaning you can separate all your tools exactly how you'd like.
Perfect for on-set with a detachable and extendable strap, or for your makeup station or dressing table to arrange your brush styles or simply keep your clean and used brushes separate.
- Six-Sections - Divide and arrange your makeup tools any way you like
- Acrylic Insert - Helps to maintain the shape of your buddy whilst keeping your brushes separate
- Detachable & Extendable Shoulder Strap - A shoulder bag or pop straight on your station.
- Tough and Durable Outer Canvas - Looks great, whilst extending the life of your buddy
- Heavy Duty PVC - See the contents of your buddy through this extremely durable high grade PVC.
- Elastic Back-Band - A no-fuss approach to holding the lid back for easy access whilst on-the-job, and can be used for hair grips/accessories
Want even more versatility from your buddy? Check out MY BRUSH BUDDY BASE™
Looking for something a little smaller? Check out MY BRUSH BUDDY™!
N.B. The dividing inserts are made from of acrylic. This product is not intended to be packed inside a larger case/kit for travel. There is a strap to carry separately, and/or an elastic band at the back to easily attach to a trolley/case.
Replacement inserts can be purchased at cost price here - Please be sure to select the correct size that you require.
6 x Inside Compartments: 6cm x 6cm
We aim to ship all orders within 24 of receipt (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
UK Royal Mail 24: 1-2 days
UK Royal Mail 48: 2-4 days
International Standard: 5-14 working days
International DHL: 2-4 days
Tracked and Signed options available. See checkout for full service list.
UK for orders £40+
EU, USA*, CAN, ISRAEL & AUS for orders £175+
Orders under £150GBP from EU countries will not incur additional EU VAT charges but may still be charged customs and duties.
Orders over £150GBP from EU countries will now incur import VAT and customs and duties prior to delivery / release from customs in your country.
For full shipping information see our delivery page